Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Durga Puja 2012, Burdwan, My clicks-Part 1

I will put here a collection of my pictures I took while hopping from one pandal to another this year during durga puja in Burdwan. A lot of them were really innovative while many were simple but beautiful. (Click on the small images in the collages to see larger version)

Rail colony shibtala

Parkas Road More

Burir Bagan

Parapukur

Badamtala

Rail Colony

Bajepratappur

Sarbamilan Sangha

Ichlabad Youth Club

Police Line

Padmashree

Sabuj Sangha

Nivedita Sangha

Khosbagan


Jhapantala



=========================================================================================================================================================================================================
An ad for the websites from where I made my image maps. The websites are free and quite useful for making image maps. The second website is good for making circular image maps which is not available in the first one.

Online Image Mapper

No comments: