Saturday, March 01, 2008

Couch Potato Nama

When I was young,
I was just not a mere mortal,
I could command the army of titans,
I could run the length of the equator,
I had a voice sweeter than nightingale,
I had the strength of hundred elephants,
I could eat every morsel in God's kitchen,
I could swim the length of Amazon,
I could dive the depths of Pacific,
I could sculpt like Michelangelo,
I could climb the highest peaks,
I could paint like da Vinci,
Alas! Those days are gone,
The memories still fresh,
But what I do now?
I will tell you later.

PS: Look at the shape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, really wonderful one! Prosaic personification of the character involved.

Keep it up! Yeh dil mange more. :D

Peeyush..... said...

i must say ... the way u write and present the things is very impressive ...!! u have a good artistic view ..!!